These cities are going to flourish in artificial intelligence development in 2022
The Covid-19 pandemic has accelerated the way we perceive our personal and professional environments. Several companies and nations are experimenting with advanced technologies like artificial intelligence, machine learning and data science to reexplore the possibilities of the new working conditions and re-evaluate business processes in an advanced digital-centric way. Among all the nations, India has emerged as a leader in AI adoption across all industrial sectors, with over 90 per cent of the companies working with or planning to invest in AI solutions. Besides this, there are several AI hubs in India that are more advanced than the other parts of the country. These artificial intelligence hubs are cities with massive technology adoption and several hi-tech companies, contributing massively to the country’s economic growth. In this article, we have listed the top AI hubs in India that will grow in prominence in 2022.
- Bangalore: Bangalore is known as the IT capital of India and a global information technology hub of the country. This city is known to be the Silicon Valley of India as it is home to some of the major tech and software companies, like Infosys, Wipro and Mindtree. Recently, Bangalore gained the fifth position in the list of AI hotspots in the developing world and also scored favourably on the cost of living.
- Hyderabad: Hyderabad is known as the Hitech city of India and is the largest IT exporter. It is also the first destination in India for the Microsoft development centre. According to the research conducted by the tech experts of the country, Telangana is a major adopter of artificial intelligence. Due to this, a major focus falls on Hyderabad itself, given it has also recently become home to many advanced AI start-ups.
- Mumbai: Mumbai is not only the financial capital of the country but is also home to several advanced AI initiatives that the local residents use on a daily basis. Recently, Western Indian Railways has installed an AI-based loco inspection system at the Bandra Terminus. This AI system is aimed to carry out the manual loco inspection system automatically just within a few minutes instead of hours.
- Chennai: Chennai city has a world-class infrastructure facility and is a rapidly emerging destination for information technology outsourcing. The Tamil Nadu government has been vocal about its policies on AI, blockchain and cybersecurity. Given this phenomenon, Chennai has become a hub for lucrative AI opportunities, with an amazing AI infrastructure.
- BOOK REVIEW: ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND COMPUTING LOGIC- COGNITIVE TECHNOLOGY FOR AI BUSINESS ANALYTICS
- TOP 10 EDGE AI TRENDS AND PREDICTIONS TO LOOKOUT FOR IN 2022
- AIBRAIN: PROVIDING EXCELLENCE IN ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE APPLICATIONS
- Delhi: Delhi, along with its neighbouring areas like Noida, Greater Noida, and Faridabad is currently packed with a healthy tech infrastructure. Delhi’s IT hub has promising job opportunities and is home to several international software companies and start-ups.
- Pune: Pune city has tremendously grown and is known to have become a favourable destination for AI start-ups and entrepreneurs. Pune is also a top choice for software developers as it is home to other large tech companies.
- Gurugram: Just like Delhi, Gurugram is also home to a healthy tech environment. There are several AI start-ups and aspiring AI entrepreneurs who wish to try their luck in AI innovations and development.
- Kolkata: Kolkata, also known as the ‘city of joy is the only IT centre in the eastern region of India. Kolkata’s Salt Lake area is packed with IT companies like Honeywell, Cognizant, Wipro, IBM and Accenture, to name a few. The city also has other AI start-ups that are facilitating advancements in the sector with their AI initiatives.
- Coimbatore: Coimbatore makes up for several AI start-ups that are advancing the progress of the global AI infrastructure. Many companies in the city support the digital transformation initiatives powered by AI for large tech companies.
- Ahmedabad: Ahmedabad has a flourishing tech infrastructure, with several government initiatives to utilize the advancements of artificial intelligence, IoT and machine learning.
Share This Article
Do the sharing thingy
More info about author