Guys! I’m super happy to share this Fair Trade Friday June box with you! (There’s a special gift for Bake at 350 readers!)
This June box is soooooooo fun, y’all. Sign me up for a taco theme any day! More on the specifics inside in a minute.
Fair Trade Friday is a monthly subscription box filled with Fair Trade items. Each month, what’s inside is a surprise, but you know that the artisan and artisan groups that made the goodies inside were working in safe conditions and paid a fair wage. You can sign up for individual boxes or subscribe by 3, 6, or 12-month plans.
If you’re looking for a way to empower oppressed and marginalized families across the globe and in the US, especially women, this is an easy and beautiful way to do it. I’ve been a member for years!
Let’s take a look at what’s inside June’s box “Let’s Taco ‘Bout It”:
- Block-Printed Tortilla Warmer: made by Ziyada in India
- Metal Taco Holder: made by Noah’s Ark in India
- Salsa Spice Blend: made by Women’s Bean Project in the USA
- Conversation Cards: art by rescued girls in Kenya
- (bonus with code BAKEAT350) Wooden Spoon Rest: made by From Thailand with Love
The value of the box is $44.50 or $54.50 with spoon rest. The cost of the box is $32.99.
*Offer good through June 24, 2020, at 11:59CST or while supplies last.